The Best GF10 Series Filter is used for residential or light commercial applications of up to 3000 gallons of flow per day of 1/16" filtration. The GF10 filter is 10 x 18 and is available in three filtration designs: 1/8, 1/16 and 1/32. The exterior of the GF10 filter is a single-piece case. It has no joints and no glue holding it together which gives it incredible strength. It is made of impact resistant plastic so it can withstand harsh treatment and wont break!
Add a SmartFilter Alarm to any Filter in Options box below!
A Great Design
The Best GF10 filter doesnt just trap solids, its unique conical shape design allows unwanted material to flow over the plates and fall back into the tank. The filter has a one-piece housing made of impact resistant plastic. The GF10 filter plates are locked together with five ribs and two sections of 3/4 Schedule 40 PVC pipe. This unique configuration provides even weight distribution and maximum strength.
The GF10 is rated at 2500 GPD and is available in 1/8, 1/16 and 1/32 filtration levels. The smaller filtration levels are ideal for residential settings and the 1/32 filtration can be used in most commercial applications including wastewater treatment systems, grease traps, dog kennels or salons.
- Easy to install
- Accepts 4" SCH 40 outlet pipe.
- Accepts 1" PVC handle extension
- Accepts SmartFilter switch for use with filter alarms.
- The D-shaped inlet makes replacing the cartridge easy.
- The cartridge locks into the case, so the filter will never float up and cause the system to back up.
- The outlet has eight gussets which insures maximum strength and stability under any load.
- The open bottom inlet decreases turbulence and allows material to fall back down into the tank.
- The case has two optional molded-in hubs on the bottom for additional support and one molded-in hub on the side for stability.
Installation & Maintenance: