The Polylok-Zabel Trench Drain is the complete surface water drainage solution. The durability & high performance of our Trench Drain ensures a long lasting, permanent solution to the collection and dispersal of standing surface water. Use the Polylok-Zabel Trench Drain around driveways, patios, walkways or any other area that you need to get rid of standing surface water.
- CLASS B:
- Loads of 61-175 psi.
- Recommended for medium-duty pneumatic tire traffic, autos and light trucks at speeds less than 20 mph.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic (polypropylene).
- Trench Drains and Grates are rated for 5 tons or 10,000 lbs.
- Cross braced ribs are designed into the body for strength and rigidity.
- Anti-Floatation channel "feet" prevent floating when encased in fill material.
- Built in bottom outlet accommodates 4" sewer" drain pipe.
- "U" shaped channels and corners are designed to prevent water pooling.
- Channel lengths are interlocking, no clips required and are "Qwik Fit".
- Channel Grates are concave to more efficiently trap / transfer water.
- End Caps, Outlets and Leaf Guards are "Qwik Fit", no solvents required.
- All products are "UV" inhibited.
- Your choice of either black or gray Grate color.
- Trench Drain channel with black Grate = (39.7" x 5") / with grey Grate = (39.7" x 4.75").
- 90° Corner allows left or right hand extension of the Trench Drain. (7" each side)
- End Outlet accommodates 3" & 4" sewer and drain pipe OR 3" & 4" Sch. 40 fitting hub. (Extends 1½" from channel)
- End Caps just slide into Trench Drain .
- Leaf Guard prevents debris from going down drain pipe. (3" dia. x 3")
Installation & Maintenance: